Gifts from the Griddle

Yes my gifts from the griddle are just variations of the same thing, and the cheese looks like macaroni diarrhea, but it gives me something to live for!



I have been racing migraines all week, as in I feel one coming on and start shoveling the salty foods and drinking cough syrup to put me to sleep. Luckily it's superbowl week at the hc and there's an array of 7 layer dips and chicken wings, fries, pizza, and sweet potatoes. And the Asians eat it all. One of my 3-d mates is actually a teacher in mission prep, and he made the mistake of thinking that I was going on a mission! That was a scare. He went to South Africa during the World Cup and speaks some of one of the click languages. Cody our athletic trainer keeps adding weight to the exercises. He probably thinks me getting big is funny...

I've lost my Burt's bees and my lips have fallen off.

No comments: