socializin

Last night I went to my first college party, and it turns out that it's a lot easier to talk to drunk people than sober people. They let you say whatever you want! And this morning I tagged along a house hunting adventure and even though we didn't find anything, the view was great. Salt Lake is very pretty. One of the houses was empty but had a side door that was open, and I thought about walking into houses with mom during jogs in the early mornings, then remembered that that's illegal. But we got a good peek through the blinds. And then Natalie called. What everrrr

Our goalie who likes hockey went to mass, and then we walked over to the hc where there was meatballs and rice, and talked about the superbowl because she's concussed and didn't remember that I don't follow eh futbol. And some other things like the dream houses of the Avenues, team drama, and the meaning of life.

Three pretty major interactions within two days.... I have more friends than Caitlin!

1 comment:

Colti said...

HAHAHA! I think Caitlin made friends with our cross-eyed neighbor girl.