Today is Sunday and it is our day off. My roommates, the ones with cars, all left for home. I woke up in an empty apartment with a whole day ahead of me. I got up, got dressed, anxiously flushed that scary toilet and walked down to the institute building where church had already started, so I read my anti-war book and walked back. The money everyone was given for food sits helplessly in my wallet since I don't have any transportation...
....luckily our room is well equipped. Facebook lost it's appeal. I now have a new interest in textiles and wall
paper (see new blog design!) and Adele. Thank goodness
for netflix! A few episodes of arrested development later I'm nearly at lunch time. I tried my own pattern designs...............................................

Here's my boy Ryan from the OC. We do look alike i suppose. One of the girls came back but she brought her boyfriend. THANKS FOR THE COMPANY. They left pretty quick.








Then I saw some one from my window. He left pretty quick.


Normally this might seem like a waste of day, but I'm really tired. So blah.

No comments: