today was a horrible day! 7:50: I woke up and ate, then unlocked my bike from it's tree and started riding when i saw that the back tire was flat (the no-flat custom schwinn tires) and i had left my pump the fam brought me in my room. i needed to get to the burbage building and print papers for my writing class at 8:35 so i tried to be as light as air for the five minute cruise down the hill, where i'd leave my bike and use my legs. i got to the burb (that name disturbs me) where the printers were out of order and no one was awake yet. 8:20: my bike couldn't handle another trip without the rims tearing up the tires so i started sprinting THANK GOODNESS I WASN'T IN TOMS up that awful hill that seems like bliss coming down. i made it back at 8:27 (Jill: "didn't you just leave?" me: "braghuhugh" and then i pooped) grabbed the pump cause i tend to forget things that i remind myself to do moments before, and printed of about 20 pages of crap, useless crap, then sprinted back down watching the shuttles and cars drive on by (damn privileged students) to my bike where i couldn't get the twisty cap off. at this point it was 8:45 and my spirits were low. i got to class 20 minutes late and very sweaty, where the nice teacher with a crazy moustache welcomed me with open arms. we worked with charcoal in studio. i hate charcoal. i ate at the union where i found out i was out of meals so i had to dish out 7 bucks and regretted the huge cup of powerade with too much ice in it. it was club day at the union or something so it was packed. my tire was flat again and the people just wouldn't move. AND THEN we had practice which i hate especially when my legs are already tired. then when i went to go eat dinner i was once again denied and humiliated. uhuh huh