We moved into the dorms...


We could probably not have to leave our dorms for a month.
first order of business is that we're doing scripture study every night all together. This is what I get for never going to efy.
My swollen eye from saturday..... went down.......


but then was replaced by another swollen eye because apparently i have bugs in my bed. I didn't get a picture of that (silly of me) but here is my ear which also got attacked (the lobes a little swollen)
today in between morning (which was horrible by the way. Where was that cocky little bitch who made every run last week?) and evening sessions, i went to the toilet, only to find that after flushing, though my product went down nicely, the toilet continued to spew water from under the lid. Two minutes later...





college life I guess



No comments: