#3

I'm on a role everyone....

Three reads down so that's like, almost my goal (50). Pretty good for a guy who directed War Horse. Except the illustrations are disturbing. I'm worried that the fish that I got for Cass are dead, but I was too shocked to ask the new roommate to feed them because I was not expecting hugs when I knocked to tell her I was taking off for the weekend. Hopefully me blushing and not being able to talk doesn't give her the wrong ideas, oh well!

I'm going to steal the new griddle and have quesadilla gatherings in the dorms. And then I'm going to meet our neighbors, and talk to the 3-d kid with a funny laugh. Cause really it's the cutest thing ever, and I'm going to title my posts cause that's a sad looking archive.

And I wrote it down and told three people, so now I have to do all these things.

No comments: