It's easy to tell when something's taken a lot of time to do. That's the lesson I've learned from my
useless major and I'm still sloppy. I rush too much and that's why I've fnished one book in the past two years and haven't worn real pants in three (just kidding that's because of my calves). One time I watched the whole season of Walking Dead in two days.

I have this habit of writing things down on post-it notes so I can think about them later. DON'T DO THAT. Those papers get lost easily, and ideas shouldn't wait.

All my rushing around has done nothing but cause me to miss everything, and also has given me a horrible memory (I forgot mouthwash and took Spencer's pants?). My best memories have come from hiding in the bathroom stall before soccer practice and girls coming in and shamelessly blowing out the plumbing. I should spend all my time in that place. That toilet offered me so much, because I never thought of time or other things, mostly because I was too busy trying not to have a nervous breakdown. For Christmas I painted a bunch of these temples like a typical mormon artsy fartsy, and my aunt asked for a few. I did hers in maybe 10 minutes each and they looked awful but I sent them home anyway. Then I remembered my reputation, and took a little more time to try and make it look like a neater five-year-old effort.

Sorry I ever thought of giving you those pictures aunty.

No comments: