sunday

Today I fed myself for all three meals with food that I bought and made. Then I remembered that I'm not paying for school and Mom and Dad are paying rent, and that my little bank account would be used up in a month if I was really on my own. I NEED A JOB.

I was late to church because I have too many sweaters for my own good. I chose the blue one. Lifting is definitely taking it's toll on my femininity, but I try not to think about that. Chaidee saved me a seat, then we went to mission prep because she's the only person I know there, and she wants to go on a mission. We role played, and I was the third wheel of a threesome teaching one of the advisor people. They were doing great, but then the stupid lady demanded that I talked more and made me lead the same discussion again. I hope she apostised.

Sundays are very long when no one is home, but I did have apples and chunky peanut butter.

1 comment:

D said...

Role players at church are disconcerted by mild profanity...