Excerpts

The other day at an HC breakfast they tried to get me to put dried shrimp on my rice porridge, but it looked like worms do when they get baked on the sidewalk, so hurray for sweet potatoes!

The general grievous lady brought out her ipod and blasted Lady Gaga and synthesized show tunes as we all tried to draw aluminum foil. The whole studio was silent except for her very legible Paparazzi, and she just sits and chews her gum, 50 years old and such. There seems to be a lot of people going through their second or third art program up here (like the bisexual married girl whose conversation I listened in on today), or they're old and coming back to school to do what they've always wanted. I guess I've got a one up on them there.

I paid for a snack in gold dollars because I like to spice things up, but the lady wasn't too impressed. My 3-d teacher approved my legs and toilet composition proposition for my haniwa, and I think I'd actually like this to go on my grave.


Here's a cool guy/girl duo that have been successful with my major.

No comments: