A post about style

When art gets cancelled, it means 3 HOURS of DAY. I read and fake slept in the burb. Matt my advisor asked what I was reading, but more importantly, what I was learning. How profound! Then we sat in silence for 10 minutes before I finally felt uncomfortable enough to leave. I went to the bookstore and bought yet another sketchbook (something about those moleskins) in which I'll write observations, just like a true poet would.

I did see some good looks today.

I like color blocks. Or at least same-tone blocks, like this girl! Some times I think about figuring out a cool style but there's a whole lifetime for that. Natalie showed me this place which stays away from typical style blog egotism and shows some real people with a real sense of self, cause I think that's what clothes are....




Here's international studies lady, scarfed and wise ----------->
I do dig her color scheme.

And the trend up here:

<---Can I just say that I WAS DOING THIS IN 10TH GRADE but whatever Seattle and your notable tights/shorts combos.

I did see a girl with metallic rain boots which was new, and as gay as they are, I like scarves. Now just picture me trying to inconspicuously take pictures of people while wearing my soccer attire and possibly implying an attraction to girls? Oh the woes of being a female athlete.

No comments: