#4

Matt just told Claire that she makes the stupidest faces for the stupidest reasons and that he loves her. And Claire says to the cat Matt is so dumb. And when he walks in she says Matt you are so dumb you are the dumbest dumb you are so dumb and I love you.

The 24 cards that I sold for our trip to Italy ended being no good. As in they don't even work. It was humiliating to have to ask for pity investments from people who wouldn't ever say no, but now my reputation is completely shot because I sold faulty merchandise. All for a good cause.

I read Blackest Night and had no idea what was going on. Mostly cause it's the last of a trilogy I think, but I still didn't like it very much, but all the lantern logos are really cool. Swamp Thing and V for Vendetta were successes though.


And just so everyone knows, I DIDN'T LIKE WATCHMEN

No comments: