another one

Bodies are crazy amazing things that can adapt, take pain, and put down the new gross smoothies in the fieldhouse weight room. Everyone in our dorm with a car on the other hand (not me), have ignored my hints at us needing to go grocery shopping because my griddle is dormant and the 0% milk smells like fermented fart. Fine I'll take the tracks!

In 3-d my neighbor has a face and manner that makes you think you hate her, but she's eventually bearable, especially when her friend who's sculpting a butt topped with a cupcake ("good idea" she says "I actually have a cupcake tattooed on my ass") argues with her. "What an unfortunate shape and unfortunate color" she said. The clay often looks like logs of poo.

There was an Asian girl walking in front of me wearing shape-ups and slipping on the ice. It was a little funny. The shuttle driver today was very friendly, he said welcome to everyone who came on, and said "have a good day miss" when I got off. It's just the little things! There's another lady driver who wears a pound of turquoise jewelry on each wrist, and three dangly turquoise earrings from each ear who is also always happy, but not such a good driver. I actually can't look out the front window when I'm on a bus, I'm scared for my life. But it is funny when people are just getting on and the driver doesn't wait for everyone to sit, so he gasses it and they're thrown down the isle. Gets them every time!

When I got home the lights were out and no one was home, but the tv was still on and Kourtney and Kim Take New York was playing by good chance, and I had a dope next hour.

No comments: