Math has happened twice now. It's in one of the original buildings on President's Circle at the bottom of campus, that's where all the authorities and important majors live. My math's prerequisite is the dumb math, and it's full of people. There's a lady who wears a burka because she's in international studies, and it mostly bothers me because she's white (I sure hope she's not Muslim because then I'd feel bad). Right next to her is "maybe if I yell louder you'll understand my question" and two rows over is the kid who said this once: "that's not correct. I don't have it worked out yet but it's not correct" and it was correct, and I lost all respect for him, but mostly because of the way he blew dried his hair. Beautiful hair to my right nods at everything. She's very understanding and says things like "what he's TRYING to say is" and then clarifies for everyone. I love her.

And THEN there's a girl with a pretty nice body who looks like Squidward when anyone asks a dumb question. She could just have chest hair or something and it makes her grumpy.

Maybe I'm just jealous because these people know who they are and talk and stuff. I'm such a bitch for how little personality I have.

No comments: